Content (resources) in UiTdatabank
- event: a cultural or leisure activity with a specific timestamp and location
- place: a unique location or point of interest (POI) where an event can take place
- offer: can be an event or a place, these resources share certain properties
- organizer: a unique organizer. Organizers are specifically used for the UiTPAS project
- label: a unique keyword used to combine specific resources with similar traits. A label can be public or private, visible or hidden.
- mediaObject: to add an image to an offer, you first create a unique mediaObject for the image and then add this mediaObject to the offer.
- user: all requests on the UiTdatabank APIs need a valid JWT from an authenticated user. UiTdatabank uses a specific permission model to see which user can update which content.
UiTdatabank permission model
- Every authenticated user can create content in UiTdatabank
- Every authenticated user can edit the content they created
- Any authenticated user can add or remove public labels to any content in UiTdatabank
- Any authenticated user can add or remove translations to any content in UiTdatabank
- Content created in UiTdatabank is validated by admins and can be approved or denied for online publication
- Admins can edit all content in UiTdatabank
For more info on how UiTdatabank works, you can refer to the book Zo werkt UiTdatabank (dutch only)
Who can import data in UiTdatabank?
Lees verder: Project flow from TEST to PRODUCTION